lunedì 4 luglio 2016

ALTER Gio Jeans and Mike Blazer @ [R][E][I] Fashion Fair

::ALTER:: takes part in the [R] [E] [I] Fashion Fair with some exclusive creations.
Spice is wearing the fascinating "Mike" blazer which also includes the shirt and can be customized through the hud changing textures of both. The beautiful jeans are called "Gio" and are available in 4 different colors.
You should visit the event to buy these interesting ::ALTER:: creations!!!

Jacket: ::ALTER:: - Mike Blazer & Shirt (@ [R][E][I] Fashion Fair)
with hud to change jacket and shirt textures

Pants: ::ALTER:: - Gio Jeans (@ [R][E][I] Fashion Fair)
colors: blue, black, red, umber
for TMP, Adam, Slink, Aesthetic and classic avatar


[R][E][I] Fashion Fair Monthly Event
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ALEANDRO/153/75/3587