sabato 30 aprile 2016

K E L I N I - Haute Couture The Queen dress

The great charm of the high fashion expressed in this K E L I N I Haute Couture new creation.
Sabrymoon is wearing "The Queen", the charming and superb dress created by K E L I N I for the model Alexandra Glom, winner of "Miss Virtual Latin America."
As you can see it is a really refined and very elegant dress, with which certainly you will feel a real "Queen" and the center of attention in every major occasion!!!
It is available in six different colors, and you should not do miss in your wardrobe!!!

Il grande fascino dell'alta moda espresso in questa nuova creazione di K E L I N I Haute Couture.
Sabrymoon indossa "The Queen", l'affascinante e superbo abito creato da K E L I N I per la modella Alexandra A Glom, vincitrice di "Miss Virtual Latino America".
Come vedete è davvero un abito raffinato e di estrema eleganza, con cui sicuramente vi sentirete una vera Regina e al centro dell'attenzione in ogni grande occasione!!!
E' disponibile in sei diversi colori e vi consigliamo di non farlo mancare nel vostro guardaroba!!!

Dress: K E L I N I - Haute Couture - The Queen dress
Available in 6 Colors

Headpiece and collar: Zibska - Tuija
hud with 15 colors to change